For your chance to win a free case of fine wine please answer the questions, provide your details and confirm your age. The winning entrant will be chosen from correct entries, at random, quarterly.
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 21 years or over, except employees of Cult & Boutique Wine Management Limited, their families, agents or any other individual professionally associated with the draw.
2. The winning entry will be chosen at random by the Managing Director of Cult & Boutique Wine Management Limited and / or his nominated representative(s). The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted via our website (www.cultandboutique.com/prizedraw) and entry is restricted to one per person. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Cult & Boutique or problems with accessing the website. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received on the first Monday of March, June, September and December, annually. The winner will be informed within 24 hours by telephone.
5. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize within 7 days from the closing date, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prize will be a six or twelve bottle case of fine wine.
7. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The name of the prize winner may be requested by writing to Cult & Boutique Wine Management Limited, Greyhound House, 23/24 George Street, Richmond-upon-Thames, TW9 1HY.